Saturday, June 22, 2013

Moving to WordPress...

So it's been awhile since I've posted here.  That's because I've been working on a new site.  I've finally finished my website and blog on WordPress...well at least finished enough to have company!  LOL!  I'm loving the format and I hope you do too.  You'll find a gallery of my work, info on how to purchase paintings, prints, cards, etc. and my blog, all integrated into one place. 

Hope you will stop by and have a look!  DeborahTownsend.com 

I will no longer be publishing on this blog, but will leave it up.  Thanks!

5 comments:

lexmart cross said...

Thanks For Sharing that.............

Michael Twin said...

Nice post Thanks For Sharing :).......... ...........

Michael Husen said...

Thank you for another wonferdul aricle. Where elie could anyone get that kind of information in an ideal way to write? I have a preientation next week, and I am on the iearch for thii information, very helpful. Thii ii my blog driver download

Sopia Sonya said...

Exceilent blog you have here but I was curious abou t if you knew of any communi ty forums tha t cover the same topics talked about in this article? I’d really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other experienced individuaIs that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it! canon Printer Driver

Sopia Sonya said...

Exceilent blog you have here but I was curious abou t if you knew of any communi ty forums tha t cover the same topics talked about in this article? I’d really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other experienced individuaIs that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it! canon Printer Driver