Friday, October 7, 2011

AWOL!

I've been pretty much AWOL from my blog all summer.  It's been a good one.  Had a fantastic vacation in Indian Rock Beach, FL with a group of friends from Painting Friends, a wonderful art forum.  We called it Splash....about 15 of us met for a week of painting and play.  I had a blast and can't wait to do it again!  It was all watercolor, something I haven't done in quite awhile.  Didn't do too bad.  The crystal bowl of berries is my favorite of the week that I did.  It's from a demo by PF member Mollie Jones. I filmed all the demos so if you'd like to see them, go to YouTube and search for PaintingFriends.com.  There is also a portrait demo by Bob Hague.  Really good and worth watching.

The appletini is called Deb's Delight.  I had one one night when we all were out to dinner.  Everyone loved how it looked so we snapped some pics and several on PF have painted it. 

No comments: