Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Check out ShiboriLove.com!!!!

My niece, Jessie Fair, (pictured last) is a senior at Cornell University studying Fiber Science and Apparel Design. She just started her own business! ShiboriLove.com

She's offering one-of-a-kind hand dyed tights, scarves and socks for women, babies and girls. Here are some samples of the tights, socks and a scarf. Aren't they cool?

Check out her website! I just know she's going to make it big someday!!! Go get 'em Jess!!! ShiboriLove.com

3 comments:

deborah kirby said...

Deb, what talent your neice has! What a unique idea. I agree -- she will be very successful. And, OMG, is she BEAUTIFUL!!!

debk

Deb Townsend said...

Deb, so glad you like them! The model, Rachel, is not my niece. She's her best friend. I added a pic of Jessie. :)

deborah kirby said...

Deb, they are BOTH beautiful :)

And her work is wonderful.

debk